Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hi! Remember me?

Oh, how I've missed you all! It's been way too long since my last post. Please forgive me. I love blogging and being able to share with you crafts and ideas but sometimes life gets in the way. My father passed away this summer and well that was not easy to recover from. I now understand that as hard as it may be life has to continue for the ones still here. But it hasnt all been bad news around here.
I am happy to announce that I am expecting my second child. A beautiful baby girl due in May. I couldnt be happier. As happy and excited as I am it has not been easy. The first months were filled with morning sickness,and extreme fatigue!!! I was not prepared for that.
But,Im back! My energy is back. The morning sickness is long gone and I can't wait to get back to doing what I love most. Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment