Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh Baby!!

I have the cutest thing to share with you all today! I found this tutorial on Pinterest (don't forget to follow me while you're there) and I just had to try it! Felt baby doll diapers! They have Velcro tabs and everything.
The backside

The front side

These are so simple and quick to make! My 2 year old niece loves her baby dolls and I love to spoil my darling niece so I got to work. Here's what you'll need.
-Felt (You can get them at Michael's,Walmart or any craft store for about 25c each)
-Scissors (I'm sure you already have a pair)
-Velcro (I found some at Michael's with an adhesive back for about $2.50 a roll)
-Hot glue gun or thread and needle
-Embellishments of your choice

Now head on over to Happy Together for the diaper pattern and further instructions! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment