Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lets get ready to party!!

So Prince Charmin's birthday is right around the corner. My boy is going to be turning 9yrs old. Yikes!! Where does the time go? I love love love birthdays. Especially my sons birthday because aside from it being a celebration of his life, it also gives me an opportunity to plan a party! Party planning is such a fun creative outlet for me. Even tho Prince Charming has already picked the theme for his party (Pokemon:Black & White) I love to look around in search of great party themes and ideas to use as inspiration. So today I will be sharing some fun party ideas and resources to help plan your next party.
Catch My Party is a great place to find inspiration. It has great parties shared by their readers. Like this Old School Hip Hop Party. Very unique!
Check out that boom box cake. Almost as cute as the birthday boy!
They also have some useful diy ideas along with tutorials. It's a great way to keep the cost down when throwing a party.
Check out this great idea on how to make Lightsaber napkin wraps and R2D2 cups for your Star Wars themed birthday.

Hostess With The Mostess showcases some beautiful and elegant birthday parties,baby showers,weddings and anything in between.
                                      {Old fashion ice cream bday party}
  {Cupcakes & Tea for the Momma to be}
I cant wait to start with all the party planning!! And of course stay tuned. I'll be sharing my own ideas and details for a fun filled party!

No comments:

Post a Comment